Engage students, families and community members through:
- open and effective relationships.
- participating in local, national and global contexts.
- the use of appropriate technologies.
- relationships with Ngati Toa, contributing and receiving schools, and cultural and community groups.
Grow independent, collaborative learners who are:
- self-motivated, engaged learners, both students and adults.
- equipped with the values to behave both now and in the future.
- thinking and reflective learners who relate well to others and problem solve.
- able to transfer skills across a wide range of contexts progressing in their achievement against national standards.
Students’ learning is inspired through:
- innovative learning environments and teaching practice.
- the provision of learning spaces which are safe, flexible, welcoming to children, ergonomically designed, future proofed, energy efficient and surrounded by attractive grounds.